Host Your Own Event
Third Street Promenade is available for public events.
To apply, download and complete the City of Santa Monica Event Application and email to email@example.com.
- Application must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- All events must be free and open to the public.
- Events must have an interactive component for the community (i.e. educational, cultural or entertaining programming).
- Alcohol is not permitted on Third Street Promenade.
- Fees are associated with an event permit and are listed below for both Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. and the City of Santa Monica.
For questions, please contact Laura Borsecnik, special events manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.