Third Street Promenade is available for public events.
To apply, download and complete the City of Santa Monica Event Application and email to email@example.com.
- Application must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- All events must be free and open to the public.
- Events must have an interactive component for the community (i.e. educational, cultural or entertaining programming).
- Alcohol is not permitted on Third Street Promenade.
- Fees are associated with an event permit and are listed below for both Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. and the City of Santa Monica.
For questions, please contact Ariana Gomez, Programs & Partnerships Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.