Want to host an event in Downtown Santa Monica? Here's what you need to know.
Third Street Promenade is available for public events.
To apply, download and complete the City of Santa Monica Event Application and fax to 310.458.3921 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- All events must be free and open to the public.
- Events must have an interactive component for the community (i.e. educational, cultural or entertaining programming).
- Alcohol is not permitted on Third Street Promenade.
- Fees are associated with an event permit and are listed below for both Downtown Santa Monica, Inc. and the City of Santa Monica.
For questions, please contact Ariana Gomez, Programs & Partnerships Manager, at email@example.com.