DTSM Ambassador Program
Downtown Santa Monica Ambassadors can be recognized by uniform, and are trained to:
- Provide information to visitors
- Give directions
- Escort visitors and employees safely to and from vehicles and businesses upon request
- Help visitors find vehicles
- Aid visitors with vehicle trouble
- Work with the Santa Monica Police Department to locate lost items
- Patrol the district and address unwanted activities
- Identify and assist individuals in need of social services
Hours of Operations for the ambassadors:
- Hospitality, Safety, Quality of Life: 6:30 a.m. — 12:30 a.m., daily
- Maintenance: 24/7, daily
For more information, or to request service from the Downtown Santa Monica Ambassadors, call or text 310.877.7731.
Ambassador Employee Escort Service
An added benefit of the Downtown Santa Monica Ambassador Program is the Employee Escort Service. Safety is a main focus of the program and ambassadors are available until 12:30am to escort employees to their vehicles.
To request an escort, please call or text 310.877.7731.