Need some assistance while in Downtown Santa Monica?
We are here to help!
The Ambassador Program provides an inviting and safe atmosphere in Downtown Santa Monica. Ambassadors can be recognized by their uniforms, and are trained to:
• Provide information to visitors
• Give directions
• Escort visitors and employees safely to and from vehicles and businesses
• Help visitors find vehicles
• Aid visitors with vehicle trouble
• Work with the Santa Monica Police Department to find lost items
For more information or to request service from the Downtown Santa Monica Ambassadors, call (310) 877-7731.
Public restrooms are located in public parking structures adjacent to the Third Street Promenade. The restroom in Parking Structure 4 (P4) is monitored by a Downtown Ambassador.
Restrooms are open every day from 8:30am to Midnight (12:00am).
Download a Public Restroom Map including locations and hours of operation.